ContactCORP are looking for warehouse professionals to join our client, a houseware and gardening supplies warehouse based in Highworth, Swindon.
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
- Perform general warehouse tasks such as picking, packing, stocking shelves, and maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Build and assemble product orders for shipment, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Perform shipping and receiving duties, including loading and unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, and verifying accuracy of shipments
- Assist with inventory counts and audits as needed
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar environment preferred
- Ability to handle heavy lifting and physically demanding tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Able to commute reliably to and from Highworth each shift day
- Temporary, ongoing
- 4-on-4-off, weekends included
- 07:00 - 18:00
- £11.00 per hour
Apply for warehouse operative jobs in Highworth, Swindon below in 30-SECONDS or call Ben on 07542 974008. If we don't pick up, text WAREHOUSE and we'll get back to you as soon we can!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regard to this warehouse operative job based in Swindon, Wiltshire on behalf of our client. By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.