ContactCORP are looking for fit warehouse professionals to join our client, a critical waste management installation, as operatives on a temp-to-perm basis.
- Our client is a government funded waste management organisation who assists the NHS with the safe disposal of medical and hazardous waste.
- Our client is seeking someone ideally from a warehousing background as objects may be heavy or unbalanced. Candidates must be able to work long shifts and handle hazardous waste. Experience in similar environments is highly desirable.
- Shifts are 4-on-4-off, 12 hours from 6am until 6pm. Any hours are paid £10.90.
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
- Pushing/Pulling large bins
- Placing bins into correct docks
- Supervising the incineration process of waste
- Removal, loading and unloading of large bins
What we’re looking for:
- Warehouse experience essential
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- IT literate
- £10.90 per hour
- Based in Swindon
- 4-on-4-off, 12 hours
- Safe handling and disposal of Medical/Hazardous waste will be critical responsibility
Apply for warehouse operative jobs in Swindon below in 30-SECONDS or call Ben on 07542 974008. If we don't pick up, text MED and we'll get back to you as soon we can!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regard to this warehouse operative job based in Swindon on behalf of our client. By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.