ContactCORP is looking for an senior lettings negotiator to join our client, a respected lettings and estate agency based in Swindon.
Senior lettings negotiator duties:
- Act as the main point of contact for clients interested in buying or renting properties
- Conduct property viewings and provide detailed information to potential buyers or tenants
- Negotiate sales and rental agreements, ensuring the best possible terms for both parties
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, providing excellent customer service throughout the process
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and property values in the local area
- Market properties effectively through various channels, including online listings and social media platforms
- Coordinate property inspections and handle any necessary paperwork or documentation
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in sales or lettings is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local property market is a plus
- Proficient in using technology and online platforms for property listings and marketing
Apply for warehouse operative jobs in Swindon below in 30-SECONDS or call Ben on 07542 974008. If we don't pick up, text REAL and we'll get back to you as soon we can!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business regarding this Senior Lettings Negotiator job based in Swindon.
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.