ContactCORP is looking for vehicle paint technicians for our client, a vehicle repair and care specialists based in Swindon, Wiltshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in the field of motor care and the day-to-day duties of a panel technician.
Panel Technician responsibilities:
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the panel repair/replacement on motor vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
- Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data
- Ensure body alignment equipment is used accurately on all body repairs
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager or Bodyshop Administrator if a work order is not clear or seems incorrect
- Ensure all health and safety, environmental and recycling policies, plus all internal policies and procedures are adhered to, focusing on customer needs and building upon the professional reputation of the retail facility, reporting any concerns to the Bodyshop Manager or to the Health and Safety Officer
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with company policy
What we're looking for:
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Additional info of the role:
- Based in Swindon, Wiltshire
- Fast-track interviews
- 42.5 hours per week
Apply for panel technician jobs in Swindon below in 30-SECONDS or call Ben on 07542 974008. If we don't pick up, text PANEL TEC and we'll get back to you as soon we can!
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.