ContactCORP is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join our client's Swindon office on a permanent basis. We're looking to hire an individual looking for a new challenge and to join a thriving organisation.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Efficiently manage subcontractors, including contract administration and procurement.
- Assess work regularly and recommend payments in accordance with subcontract conditions.
- Prepare external valuations and ensure timely submissions to maximize profitability.
- Provide regular and accurate cost-value reconciliations and forecasting.
- Identify and manage risks while seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Handle contractual matters promptly to protect the company's interests.
- Foster collaborative working relationships with clients, the supply chain, and internal teams.
- Ensure the adoption of safe working practices in line with current legislation and company policies.
What we're looking for:
- 5 years of experience in construction or estimating.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction processes.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and strategizing abilities.
- A valid driver's license.
- Great networking abilities.
- Based in Swindon
- £50,000 - £60,000, salary range doe
Applying only takes a minute, the result could be a career that lasts a lifetime!
Call Ben today at 07542 974008. If you get no answer, just text QS to the number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business regarding this Quantity Surveyor job based in Swindon.
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.