Our client is a privately owned company specialising in outbound, logistics and warehousing.. Our client is seeking someone ideally from a fulfilment background, with experience in warehousing as objects may be heavy or unbalanced. No machine assistance will be needed. Candidates must be willing to work in either the larger warehouse or smaller warehouse, both in the same building.
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
- Goods In
- Locating of stock
- Container Tipping
- Processing of queries/rejects/returns
- Heavy lifting (up to 25kgs) will be involved.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- Extremely flexible, are happy to work additional/different hours if necessary
- Strong work ethic
- IT literate
- Competent with English
- Ability to work using own initiative and unsupervised
Apply for warehouse operative jobs in Swindon below in 30-SECONDS or call Olga on 07393 148614. If we don't pick up, text WAREHOUSE and we'll get back to you as soon we can!
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.