Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Bristol - BS1
Industry: IT Services
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Are you an Account or Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Have you got experience in delivering Enterprise level software?
Do you want to work for a flexible, forward thinking company that offers multiple benefits and perks?
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager/ Project Manager. The role will involve welcoming new clients to their business and manage their onboarding through to completion. The successful applicant will be responsible for the technical configuration of the clients booking system as well as the delivery of support and training. Just as importantly, the successful Account Manager will need to develop strong and profitable relationships with a portfolio of clients that will start at project kick off. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, project management, training and more.
- Providing technical and product support to clients, providing proactive account management support and working with the team to resolve support tickets that have been escalated.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients throughout onboarding.
- Ensuring the onboarding of clients is timely and profitable.
- Configuring systems per the clients’ specific requirements.
- Training client stakeholders (both remotely and face to face) on the correct and efficient usage of the systems.
- Developing and nurturing strong and productive professional relationships with clients.
- Ensuring clients are using the booking system efficiently and to its full potential.
- Producing and maintaining project plans and other documentation.
- Reporting on project progress to key stakeholders.
- Completing quality assurance testing.
- Defining creative and effective solutions for our clients’ requirements and pain points.
- Liaising with our Product Development team to ensure new features and bug fixes related to your projects are planned and actioned.
- Completing executive business reviews and identifying business development opportunities.
- Managing scope creep and change requests.
3+ years of experience in Project Management, Client Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
2+ years’ experience in delivering Enterprise level software
Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
Professional, personable and organised
Customer service experience with a results-driven mentality and a bias for speed and action
Confidence in delivering multiple projects in parallel
Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Client Services)
Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast growing SaaS company
An ability to work unsupervised and achieve results within tight deadlines
Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce or Zoho
Optician and dentist cover
Fully stocked kitchen – drinks and snacks
Full office bar
Referral bonus scheme
Free spotify account
Dog friendly office
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.