Job Title: Charity Fundraiser
Location: Bristol, BS1
Do you want to be part of something big?
Are you resilient, outgoing with ability to build quick and trusted relationships?
Are you motivated by money and hitting targets?
If so then this is your chance to be part of a dynamic, friendly organisation that empowers people nationwide and raises money for some amazing charities.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Must be resilient and driven
· Have some previous experience in sales/customer service focused role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
· Be target driven and results focused
· Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
· Passionate about the brand and the products you will be selling
· Experience and target driven environment
· Excellent PC and CRM skills
· Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
The job will include:
· Outbound calling B2C
· Ability to meet sales-based targets
· Providing and awareness to consumers around different charities and what they could do to support this.
· Attract new donors and generate leads for future business
Your Employee Package:
· Salary: £8.21 per hour rising to £9.30 relating to performance
· Working Hours: Monday – Friday between 12 – 8pm and working 2 in 4 Saturdays.
· Our Client will happily look at part time workers, if they are able to commit to working each Saturday.
You will receive classroom based, campaign specific training over 4 days, covering product knowledge, process and relevant industry standard information..
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment business in regards to this role