Job Title: Temporary Support Administrator
Location: Outskirts of Swindon (must have your own transport)
Salary: £10 - £11.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00 Monday to Friday
·Do you have experience in working in a fast paced environment?
Our client is currently going through a busy period and are seeking a temporary support administrator to help with general administration duties.
- Act as a main point of contact for the office (for all clients and third parties) – managing the office calls, greeting visitors to the office, preparing refreshments and managing the general office inbox
- Manage the incoming and outgoing post
- Printing, copying, scanning, emailing, posting, faxing, binding, various documents
- Prepare various documentation (invoices, schedules, valuations, forms, applications, general correspondence etc)
- Maintain accurate records
- Maintain company’s registers
- Manage the annual review process from start to finish
- Issue the company’s regular investment commentaries to clients
Required experience, skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – MS Excel, MS Word, Email
- Excellent timekeeping
- Client focused
- Proficient in administration duties
- Conscientious and professional in approach to tasks
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment business in regard to this role.