Job Title: Business Support Consultant
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5.30 and every third Saturday 9-12.30
Salary: £18-20K dependent upon experience
Our client is looking for an Office Administrator to provide general office support to their busy team in Chippenham. If you have great organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Are you efficient and methodical?
- Do you have experience of working in a financial services environment?
- Are you a good communicator both face-to-face and over the telephone?
- Do you have an aspiration for career progression?
Must have GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English - Grade C or above
Any successful candidates must be able to pass a standard DBS check and credit check.
- Adhere to the company processes
- Deliver your individual PDP
- Achieve own and team objectives
- Comply with legal, regularity and industry codes of practice.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, and excellent customer service skills
- Respond promptly to customer needs and take responsibility for customer concerns
- Assist office with Adjustments
- Assist office with Cancellations
- Collect any outstanding premiums generated as a result of sales and make sure these premiums are prepared on the SSP system correctly to enable the accounts dept to pay the insurers.
- Answer inbound calls within 3 rings
- Deal with walk-in customers promptly and politely
- Assist office/colleagues to provide an advised sales service to clients
- Resolve queries
- Liaise with Insurers
- Be pro-active & turn enquiry calls in to sales
- Assist office to sell additional products to existing clients
- Work to targets
- Action company and client post
- Handle cash, cheques, and process credit/debit card payments
- Office administration
- Any reasonable request by line manager not specified above
- Oral & written communication
- Planning & organizing
- Technical competence
- Team building personal motivation
Driving licence desired but not essential.
ContactCORP are acting as an employment agency with regards to this role.