Job Title: Telesales Executive
Basis Salary: £18k - £30k per year (DOE)
Commission: Up to £5k
Hours: Full time: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm Part time: Happy to accommodate, including school hours/ term time etc)
Established for over 20 years, the company provide best in class furniture products, solution and settings. Working with clients, their architects and designers to deliver exceptional workspaces.
The company are looking to add a Telesales Executive to their existing team.
The role will involve identifying and contacting companies that are relocating or refurbishing their offices and building a pipeline of prospects. The role of the Telesales Executive will be to support and work closely with the Business Development Managers to develop new business growth.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and knowledge:
· A hard working, dedicated professional with outbound cold calling experience (furniture experience would be an advantage but not essential)
· A passion for sales and a hands-on approach to building new business opportunities
· Exemplary telephone-based communication skills
· Excellent sales skills from initial research, cold calling and fact
· Graduate or graduate calibre
· Ability to work as part of a sales team
· Good IT skills including Word and Excel. Use of a CRM would be a benefit (ACT)
· 25 days paid holiday a year
· Workplace pension
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role