Job title: Sales Team Leader
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum + commission
Hours: Monday – Thurs 11.00 – 20.00, Friday 10.00 – 19.00, Saturdays 09:00 – 14:00
Currently recruiting for a Sales Team Leader to join an 'Award Winning Team' and help them to continue with their growth plans throughout 2018.
Our Client are passionate about their employees and know that working in a rewarding and satisfying environment is important to people, and that is why they are committed to taking the time to train and grow them by investing and believing in them.
As Sales Team Leader you will be expected to lead and develop your Team to achieve / exceed all set targets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Consistently achieving set targets by motivating your Team
• Analysing individual performance through target setting, one-to-one coaching and monitoring
• Conducting productive monthly one to ones setting objectives in line with business goals
• Extracting, analysing and interpreting statistical data to set objectives
• Managing teams and individual performance issues including sickness, time keeping, discipline and motivation
• Liaising with and reporting to Managing Directors and Clients
• Delegating responsibility to team members to enhance staff development, morale and department results
Key Skills / Attributes required:
• Real passion for driving individual and team performance
• Excellent communication skills
• Solutions orientated - ability to identify issues and offer effective solutions
• Proven experience of leading a team
• Managing multiple priorities
• Strong organisational skills - work to deadlines
• Adaptable to change
• Highly Competitive Salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience
• Excellent Bonus Scheme - Potential to earn an additional 30% of annual salary
• Up to 32 Days Annual Leave (Inc Public Holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Social Activities
ContactCORP are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.