Job Title: Customer Retentions Advisor
Salary £8.91 Per hour (plus bonus)
Hours 40 hours per week working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Our client is looking for people to join their busy Retentions Department based at their dealership in Swindon. This is a superb opportunity to join and work for a company who was named as the UK’s ‘Best Retailer to Work For’ in the 2019, Glassdoor Best Places to Work awards.
As a member of the Group you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty and achievements once a satisfactory competency level has been achieved from your training. With excellent benefits, incentives, training and career development opportunities, joining the Group will give you a career for the future and not just for now.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a motivated Customer Retention Advisor; the primary responsibility will be to answer incoming sales calls from new and existing customers, providing the best level of service and with an aim to secure appointments for the business.
These are Temp to Permanent positions, paying £8.91 per hour + Commission, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am till 6pm, to include at least one weekend in three. There is Commission attached to the role, , if you are hitting KPI`s.
The roles are inclusive of Weekend working and you will be allocated days off in the week, in Lieu of this.* PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK 1 in 3 SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS. *
- Handle incoming sales enquiries via telephone and email
- Establish and qualify customer needs
- Handle customer objections to convert enquiries to appointments
- Understand the brand and associated products
- Enhancing existing customer data/ capturing new customers data
- Meet productivity expectations of volume and results as outlined in monthly performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to service levels
- Be a flexible team player and be available to suit business hours
- Maintain and adhere to call quality standards
- Effective enquiry management
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service and retaining customers
- Strong communicator
- Confident working to targets
- Previous sales related experience in either a telephone-based role or face to face sales isn’t
- essential, however, is desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving your own targets
- Skilled at overcoming objections.
Successful applicants will be fully trained via a mixture of being on site in Swindon offices & Home Based training (Covid safe environment). Following a successful completion of training, the role will be based working from home, due to Covid restrictions.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply by sending your FULL CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary