Läderach are seeking a Retail Store Assistant to work as a permanent member of staff in their Regent Street store in London. ContactCORP are looking for an ambassador to the Läderach brand who is passionate about providing a wonderful shopping experience for its customers. The ideal Retail Store Assistant is a chocolate lover with a vibrant energy and a welcoming personality who enjoys an energetic retail environment.
37.5 Hours per week covering hours between 10.00 – 19.00 Monday to Saturday & 12.00 – 18.00 Sunday
Store Associate General Job Duties include:
- Deliver outstanding in-store customer experience
- Implement product sales, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfilment
- Follow merchandising and food safety protocol in line with client specifications
- Target the store sales goals and help achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
Desired Qualifications for the job include:
- Experience in luxury retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
- Previous experience in a boutique store with increasing levels of responsibility (experience with all general retail practices and procedures is preferred)
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
- Reliable and flexible schedule, including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Passionate about Premium Products
Apply for store assistant jobs today
Call us on 01793 987091 or apply below!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regard to these store assistant jobs on behalf of our client Läderach based in Regent Street, London.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £11.00 per hour