Looking for retail jobs in London? Our client are seeking 3 x Part-Time Luxury Retail Store Assistants to work as permanent members of staff in their Regent Street and Harrods stores in London. ContactCORP are looking for ambassadors for the brand who are passionate about providing a wonderful shopping experience for its customers. The ideal Retail Store Assistants would be chocolate lovers with a vibrant energy and a welcoming personality who enjoy an energetic retail environment.
Part-time retail job hours
1 x Part time role - 15hrs per week, additional hours maybe available
2 x Part time role - 10hrs per week, additional hours maybe available
Rate of Pay / £11p/hr
Retail job duties include
- Deliver outstanding in-store customer experience
- Implement product sales, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfilment
- Follow merchandising and food safety protocol in line with client specifications
- Target the store sales goals and help achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
Desired Qualifications for the job include
- Experience in luxury retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
- Previous experience in a boutique store with increasing levels of responsibility (experience with all general retail practices and procedures is preferred)
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
- Reliable and flexible schedule, including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Passionate about Premium Products
Benefits of the job include
Annual Paid Leave
Apply for part-time retail jobs today
Call us on 01793 987091 or apply below!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regard to these retail assistant jobs on behalf of our client based in London.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent