OUTBOUND/INBOUND AFTERSALES ADVISOR
Our client are looking for people to join their busy Customer Service Department based at their dealership in Swindon. This is a superb opportunity to join and work for a company who was named as the UK’s ‘Best Retailer to Work For’ in the 2019, Glassdoor Best Places to Work awards.
As a member of the Group you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty and achievements once a satisfactory competency level has been achieved from your training. With excellent benefits, incentives, training and career development opportunities, joining the Group will give you a career for the future and not just for now.
These are Temp to Permanent positions, paying £8.91 per hour + Commission, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am till 6pm, to include at least one weekend in three. There is Commission attached to the role, with the ability to earn around £400 + per month extra, if you are hitting KPI`s.
The roles are inclusive of Weekend working and you will be allocated days off in the week, in Lieu of this.* PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK 1 in 3 SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS. *
- Providing excellent customer service to previous, current and prospective customers of our client in Swindon and a group of other dealerships across the UK that are in the Group
- Outbound & Inbound calls, contacting existing customers to book them in for additional
- services including MOT’s / Services / Brake Clinics / Air Con Clinics
- All the calls are to existing customers only, so no cold calling
- Contacting customers who had advisories on their previous MOT’s so see if they now want
- to get those fixed
- Contacting customers who, according to the database, are due a tyre change in the next couple of months
- Calling customers who have previously brought a car, converting as many calls as possible into test drive appointments
- Contacting customers who have expressed an interest, to book appointments at one of the dealerships
- Providing excellent customer service and arranging call backs for customers
- Using internal booking system / email and web chat.
- Providing the gold standard or customer service
- Hitting targets and KPIs
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service and retaining customers
- Strong communicator
- Confident working to targets
- Previous sales related experience in either a telephone-based role or face to face sales isn’t
- essential, however, is desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving your own targets
- Skilled at overcoming objections.
Successful applicants will be fully trained via a mixture of being on site in Swindon offices & Home Based training (Covid safe environment). Following a successful completion of training, the role will be based working from home, due to Covid restrictions.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply by sending your FULL CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour