Job title: Operations Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: Monday – Thurs 11.00 – 20.00, Friday 10.00 – 19.00, Saturdays 09:00 – 14:00
About the Role:
Due to further growth and success we are now looking to recruit an Operations Manager based in Newport, South Wales. The Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for all acquisitions on behalf of various clients through the Inbound & Outbound Sales Contact Centre Team. This includes achievement of Business Sales, Revenue and Customer targets, all done within agreed budget and to strict compliance standards. On occasion, travel to the 2nd call centre based in Swindon, Wiltshire, will be required. You will be responsible for a team of up to 100FTE and report into the head of site.
• Leading the Team Leaders to achieve above Business & Financial targets set for the Contact Centre
• Identify opportunities to increase performance and reduce cost to meet year end plans.
• Working with Training, Data Analysts, Forecasting & Planning and Process Teams to ensure any new initiative or process is delivered successfully and on time into the Contact Centre
• Ensure that all Contact Teams work to strict compliance standards
• Ensuring that all performance tools such as reward schemes, performance management processes continue to be fit for purpose and support the delivery of Business & Financial plans
• Working with HR to ensure all Teams are managed within company policies and procedures
• Making sure the Outbound channel is dialling to best practise and utilising all leads available to maximise revenue.
• Support the creation of annual Contact centre cost budgets.
Key Skills / Attributes required:
• Experience with working within an outsourcing call centre is essential.
• Proven work history within the management of outbound dialling to cold data is vital.
• Excellent communication skills
• Solutions orientated - ability to identify issues and offer effective solutions
• Management experience at senior level
• Sales focused work ethic
• Strong organisational skills - work to deadlines
• Adaptable to change
• Interpersonal & Influencing Skills
• Achievement Drive
• Judgement & Decision Making
• Continuous Improvement
• Strategic Thinking
ContactCORP are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.