ContactCORP are looking to hire a maintenance engineer for our client, a well-established manufacturer with nation-wide clients, including government, military and commercial. The role is permanent, based on a busy industrial estate close to the centre of Swindon.
Maintenance Engineer job responsibilities
- Conducting preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex machinery issues.
- Implementing safety protocols and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Collaborating with other departments to optimize maintenance processes.
- Keeping accurate records of maintenance activities and repairs.
- Liaising with parts suppliers and ordering required parts
What it takes to be an Maintenance Engineer
- Qualification in electrical engineering
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with maintenance management software.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
Further details of the Maintenance Engineer role
- Monday to Friday
- Trainees will be considered (Starting rate £25,000)
Apply for Maintenance Engineer jobs in Swindon below in 30-SECONDS or call us on 01793 987091.
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regard to this maintenance engineer job based in Swindon, Wiltshire on behalf of our client.
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.