Our client, a Luxury Chocolatier, are looking for a Permanent Full Time Luxury Retail Store Manager to manage their store based in Westfield, London.
As Store Manager you will be an enthusiastic individual who is keen to expand their personal development / career within the luxury retail industry. You will be a brand representative in providing a luxury shopping experience for all customers and a leader in providing a positive work environment for the retail team. The ideal Store Manager would be a chocolate-lover with proven experience in effective retail shop and staff management.
General Duties Include:
· Leading outstanding customer experience, motivating staff to provide superior customer service
· Overseeing product sales and register duties, plus shop and shelf care (including store cleanliness and sanitation), gift packaging and in-store order fulfilment
· Follow merchandising and food safety protocol in line with client specifications
· Meeting and exceeding store sales goals, highlighting cross-selling/product recommendations, triggering customer retention and returns
· Effective coordination of staff schedules
· Managing inventory levels and orders while targeting budgets and addressing the store's sales forecast
· Maintaining in-store compliance and loss prevention standards, including overseeing proper stock storage/care
· Other role related duties or projects as assigned by the Regional Operations Manager
Desired qualifications Include:
· At least 3 years of experience in premium retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
· At least 3 years of experience within a sales / targeted environment
· Equipped with strong leadership, staff management and customer service skills
· Reliable and flexible
· Ability to speak multiple languages preferred
· Ability to cultivate an environment of mutual respect, courtesy, and good manners
· Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
· Competitive Salary
· Annual Paid Leave
· Health Plan (optional)
· Products Discount
For more information, please contact Emma on 07741 568042, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regards to these luxury retail management jobs in London, on behalf of our client.
You cannot apply as you are currently logged into the Recruiter Portal.