Job Title: Business Sales Consultant
Location: Outskirts of Swindon (Temporarily remote)
Salary: £,40,000 - £45,000 – OTE £ 65,000
Hours: Monday to Friday – Full time
- Our client is currently recruiting for a Sales Professional working towards targets within the commercial sales team.
- Do you have at least 2 years B2B experience (ideally within the international schools market)?
- Highly organised and capable of working on changing priorities and tasks to mee the needs of a global company that is evolving in size and scope?
- The role involves working closely with Client Services and Marketing to support client success and achieve licence renewals. You will be a key point of customer and wider audience contact within the group, representing the company with a professional, knowledgeable, and proactive attitude
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate who demonstrates the below attitudes:
- Agree new sales and renewals targets and strategy aimed at achieving them
- Review individual and team performance and revising strategies enable you to achieve targets
- Working closely with Client services and marketing to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised effectively
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure renewal opportunities are maximised
- Demonstrating company products to potential clients
- Representing the client at events and conferences in order to maximise sales opportunities and building relationships
- Working with the Commercial Director to provide continuous improvement, reviewing procedures and activity
- Demonstrable B2B new sales target achievement track record
- Results-driven activity, competitiveness, persistency, proactivity, business intelligence
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skills since demonstrations are the key part of the sales process and presentations form a part of many key marketing activities
- Ability to work with a wide variety of client organisations
- Team player able to work across company functions effectively
- Highly organised and capable of working on multiple leads and opportunities in progress at a time
- Ability to use SalesForce effectively to maximise the efficiency of the team
- Proactive contribution of ideas and expertise to continue to improve the success of the team
- Flexible approach capable of working on changing priorities and tasks to meet the needs of a global company that is evolving in size and scope
- Using initiative and taking the lead in all areas of responsibility
- Work with other members of the Commercial Sales Team to make sure holidays are covered efficiently
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.