Job Title: Insurance Sales Consultant
Salary: £18,500 – £25,000 dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9am to 12.30pm
·Do you have exceptional face-to-face and telephone based sales skills?
·Do you enjoy working in a fun, lively team?
·Are you resilient and target driven?
·Do you have experience in working in a fast paced environment?
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate who demonstrates the below attitudes:
• Building relationships – To be able to build rapport quickly with customers and to listen to their needs whilst giving a great customer service experience.
• Good knowledge of the sales process, ideally within the insurance sector, but training will be given to the right candidate
• Ability to use own initiative and experience of objection handling
• Interpersonal and influencing skills – To be able to understand customers’ needs and influence
• A good attention to detail
Our client is a Wiltshire based insurance company with over 90 years of experience in offering impartial advice and service to local and national customers. They have 4 high street branches in Wiltshire.
• Able to hit and exceed targets.
• Ensuring that you all work is carried out to FCA standards
• Providing the highest customer service to their potential and existing clients
• Take ownership of resolution without the need to pass the enquiry on to other teams
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good level of computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel,
• Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and detail orientated yet see the bigger picture
Salary is dependent on experience Successful candidates will be subject to FCA regulatory checks including, but not limited to credit, DBS ID and sanction checks. We cannot proceed with your application if you do not consent to these checks.
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.