ContactCORP is looking for an experienced health and safety advisor to join our client's Swindon office on a permanent basis. We're looking to hire an individual looking for a new challenge and to join a thriving organisation.
Health & Safety Advisor responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive safety audits, risk assessments, and inspections on sites where concrete structures and heavy civils are being constructed.
- Formulate and execute health and safety policies and procedures that are in strict adherence to NEBOSH and TechIOSH standards.
- Collaborate closely with project managers and site personnel to guarantee that safety measures are seamlessly integrated into project planning, execution, and completion.
- Lead the investigation of accidents and incidents, and provide actionable recommendations to prevent future occurrences.
- Proactively advocate for a safety-centric culture through training, awareness campaigns, and open communication with project teams.
- Stay current with evolving industry regulations, standards, and best practices, and ensure the unerring compliance of all project sites.
What we're looking for:
- A paramount NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) certification is a non-negotiable requirement.
- Holding a TechIOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) membership or an equivalent professional safety qualification is vital.
- Demonstrable, hands-on experience as a Health and Safety Advisor within the civil engineering or construction sector.
- A deep-seated understanding of the intricacies of safety protocols related to concrete structures and heavy civil engineering.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A proven track record of collaborating harmoniously with cross-functional project teams.
- Sharp problem-solving skills and an unrelenting attention to detail.
- Based in Swindon
- £50,000 salary range doe
Applying only takes a minute, the result could be a career that lasts a lifetime!
Call Ben today at 07542 974008. If you get no answer, just text HSA to the number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business regarding this Health & Safety Advisor job based in Swindon.
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.