Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Outskirts of Swindon (Temporarily remote) with flexibility going forward
Salary: £,40,000 - £45,000 – Plus an annual substantial bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday – Full time
Our client is a leading provider of Data, trends and Intelligence with an international presence and are going through an immense period of growth and are currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing which is a newly created position.
- Worked in a senior marketing role, ideally within the Education sector.
- You will have led or been in a senior role within an industry recognised marketing team, responsible for marketing strategy, execution, delivery and reporting.
- Have a strong B2B senior experience.
- Will have very strong data-led marketing experience and use KPIs to inform current and future marketing and be fully accountable for marketing success in generating sales
- Will have strategic planning experience that involves creating a marketing plan, managing and adapting it in line with sales progress
- Will have some experience working within a large corporate marketing team where systems and processes are valued and followed.
- Strong brand integrity responsibility. We have a brand with a strong reputation with emerging competition. Our client needs to work hard to maintain and enhance their reputation while being increasingly competitive.
- The Marketing Director needs to be responsible for the highest standards of quality, content and messaging from the marketing team.
- An energetic and action oriented individual who will do what is needed to ensure a marketing campaign is delivered successfully, on time and with the highest standards of execution and evaluation.
- A good communicator and motivational leader who can work across departments to optimise marketing success.
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot skills.
- Full marketing strategy ownership
- Lead campaign management and implementation to ensure targets and KPIs are achieved for all stages of sales pipeline
- Manage and maintain marketing data/KPI dashboard and overall campaign analysis.
- Analyse customer and lead behaviour to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Be fully conversant with all key routes to market and their marketing potential and incorporate within the marketing strategy.
- Monitor industry trends and adjust marketing strategy accordingly.
- Full responsibility for marketing website including content, engagement pathways, and user analysis for change management.
- Direct all brand events including conferences and webinars.
- Ensure all marketing activity represents the highest levels of brand quality and integrity.
- Direct, manage and mentor the marketing team.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are compliant and within legal regulations.
- Ensure that all company brand guidelines are adhered to.
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.