Switchboard Receptionist (Remote Working)
Contact Corp are currently recruiting for 2 Switchboard Receptionists, for our prestigious client based in Swindon. We are looking to recruit flexible, enthusiastic, friendly, self-motivated individuals to work within the Group.
The role is to provide a professional remote Reception to their group of Dealerships. The post holder will be required to receive, direct, and inform customers projecting a professional, polite and helpful image at all times. You must live close to Swindon. This is an extremely busy role so please only apply if you have experience within a high volume telephone environment.
- Answers calls within agreed number of rings, transfers calls within the appropriate service level timescales
- Technological change is on-going within the Group so it’s expected that the job holder will participate in the familiarisation and training exercises necessary to enable the job to continue to function effectively.
- Job role will be home based after initial training at the Swindon site.
- Home broadband will be required.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a high volume, telephone-based environment is essential
- Experience working with a customer-focused environment
- Strong telephone handling experience
- Ability to work as part of a team, remotely
You will also be required to attend regular training sessions/team meetings in Swindon
- Use of CISCO phone systems/consoles or similar
This is full time (40 hours) per week position, and you will be required to work 1 Saturday or
Sunday in 3; if you are unable to commit to this, please do not apply. The role will also attract a monthly bonus, based on performance. Benefits
As a member of the Group you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty and achievements once a satisfactory competency level has been achieved from your training. With excellent benefits, incentives, training and career development opportunities, joining the Group will give you a career for the future and not just for now.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates
Job Types: Full Time, On-going Temporary - Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour