ContactCORP is looking for a Delivery Driver to join our client's bespoke team!
Delivery driver responsibilities:
- Transport high value furniture over land from holding point to various clients in and around the Kent area. You would make approximately 3 drops per day.
- At delivery point, move furniture from vehicle into the home or business, as specified by the customer, ensuring items are handled safely.
- Manage and maintain a healthy relationship with the customer, adhering to their needs and requests.
- Maintain vehicle health in accordance with company policies, general safety regulations and safe driving regulations.
- Manage time effectively to ensure all daily deliveries are completed.
- Plan time and fuel-efficient routes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Prior delivery experience within the last year
- Ability to drive a fully loaded LWB van
- Knowledge of Swanley and surrounding areas area with ability to navigate multiple sites within the region as needed
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where there are constant changing work demands
- Able to manage heavy, potentially complex, furniture
Further details of the delivery driver role
- £12.00 hourly rate
- 40 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
- Based in Heathrow
Applying only takes a minute, the result could be a career that lasts a lifetime! Call us today on 07393 148614.
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business regarding these Delivery Driver jobs based in Kent.
By applying for jobs with ContactCORP ltd, you are consenting to being contacted via email, phone, and text message using the information you have provided. You also broadly consent to ContactCORP forwarding your application associated with this job advertisement to the appropriate client. This action will be undertaken in conjunction with you providing separate consent to do so.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent