Job Title: Compliance Co-ordinator
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 Per Annum
Our client is a specialist contractor to the UK government and are based in Swindon.
They are looking for a Compliance Co-ordinator to ensure that all areas are fully compliant.
- Responsible for submitting sub-contractor requests, and ensuring that the relevant compliance documents are fully completed prior to contractor commencement.
- Updating contractor database with events, training and running reports from the database.
- Arranging occupational health testing for contractors and updating database.
- Maintain training records for staff, and organising e learning when required.
- Monitoring contractors hours and ensuring compliance.
- Recording and maintaining the RIDDOR database/recording any accidents/near misses/close calls and reporting to H&S Manager where required.
- Ad-hoc duties determined by your line manager
- The ideal candidate will ideally have previous compliance experience or a compliance background
- The ability to multitask and to be able to think on their feet
- PC literate and proficient in Excel and Microsoft packages.
- Friendly and personable
• Free Refreshments
• Up to 32 days holidays per annum
• Career Progression opportunities
• Company Pension scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this role.