Job Title: Business Development Executive
Basic Salary: £25k - £35k per year (DOE)
Commission: Up to £15k
Location: Chippenham based covering South West/ Thames Valley/ London
Hours: Core hours: Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5:30pm
Established for over 20 years, this company is a recognised market leader in the provision of workplace consultancy and best in class furniture products, solution and settings. Working only on major projects with blue chips clients, their architects and designers to deliver exceptional workspaces.
The company are looking to add 2 x established Business Development Managers to their existing team.
These roles will involve working on major furniture projects with a contract value of £150K-£1000K. The Business Development Managers will be responsible for building their own pipeline of opportunities from scratch with the support of the company’s internal Telesales Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and knowledge:
· A hard working, dedicated professional a minimum of 4 years Business Development experience (furniture experience would be an advantage but not essential)
· A passion for sales, a proven track record of success and a hands-on approach to building new business opportunities
· Exemplary face-to-face and telephone-based communication skills
· Excellent all-round sales skills from initial research, cold calling and fact finding through to quotes, tenders and close of sale
· Graduate or graduate calibre
· Ability to work as part of a sales team
· Good IT skills including Word and Excel. Use of a CRM would be a benefit (ACT)
The successful candidate will be based from our UK head office in Chippenham and will be field based as and when required to attend client/ prospect meetings (2/3 days a week)
· Company car
· Company mobile phone
· Company laptop
· 25 days paid holiday a year
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role